Tuesday, December 2, 2008

yakin' at no one

Do you ever feel that you are talking to no one? I know, if any of you ever read this you will say, we didn't know you had a blog. I'm sorry I just was spontaneous one day and said hey, this could be fun. Oh well, Sis Janis and I were talking. She may be my only follower. Bad thing is, I see her alot. She already knows what I'm doing.

Daryl has had a couple days off to work on the "parsonage." He hung paneling today and finished our closet. It is great to hang clothes on something.

We are supposed to get snow. I would like it to snow and stay. Unfortunately, last year when it started snowing and staying, it stayed until June. I lie you not, we were heading to convention and it was snowing. We were the only ones down there with our winter coats.

Well, I hear the pitter patter of little feet way past their bedtime, I suppose I should set an example and go to bed myself. Y'all take care.

No comments: