Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas

How is everyone doing out there? Are you staying warm? We are trying to stay warm, the sun is shining as it continues to snow. I still like snow though. I was talking to Sis. Krista a couple days ago and she said it was 74 in Andrews. I like 74 but I also like when winter is winter. Blame all those warmer Pueblo winters for ruining me....I actually enjoy 4 seasons.
If I don't blog much through the holidays I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May the love of our dear Lord warm your heart and may you embrace Him throughout the new year. Can you believe 2009 is knocking on our front door? The Bible refers to time seeming to fly by (I am paraphrasing of course). God Bless those of you that are serving Him. We will see you here, there or in the air!

3 comments:

d_lhays said...

Merry Christmas! We are in Kansas and it is so cold. The high has been 9 degrees for I don't know how long. But I'm with ya on the whole Pueblo thing. Although since I have moved it seems that they get snow now.

Momma Tammi said...

Sis. Stacy! I didn't know that you were blogging now. I hope that your family has a wonderful Christmas. It is shaping up to be a "white" Christmas for us here in NW Washington.

peaceinchaos said...

Yeah Sis Tammi I'm blogging sorta' I wanted to see what all y'all were up to out there and this seemed the happen' thing : ) I have truly enjoyed this, am I crazy. I am kinda technologically backwards though. I love seeing all you church ladies It makes me feel connected and it is cool.