Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Half a moment.....MAYBE

Let's see if I can write between calls for mom and "He hit me!" Some (all?) mornings just are chaos, but as I titled it, God gives me that peace we all need amongst that chaos. Profound, don't you think:) I am glad some of y'all are finding me....this seems the only way to visit without jumping in the car. Are all of you done with your Christmas cards? I am still reeling that Christmas is in .....15 days. I have to print my "letter" and address all those envelopes and mail them and sigh.... This week seems crazy, today is piano lessons for Bekah, I want to drop some stuff off for the local Christmas drive on our way there, we need to get school done and on Friday we are decorating cookies with the seniors at Sunset Meadows. They (the homeschool group) has put me in charge of one of the buildings (there are 2). Me in charge, do you all know me? Some do, right Michele. I am not a great organizer, I attempt organized chaos but that's the best I do. Well, I need to see if spelling is getting done. Do you remember those days, write your words 5 times each one day, we do some fun things with spelling to but this is that boring day. No shaving cream spelling today, nor sailboat or rainbow. This is a dreaded assignment.
Well, I will catch y'all on the flip side....

No comments: