Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ugh, mistakes, mistakes

Great, I made yet another mistake. I was thrilled I finished my Christmas letter, I was excited to get them out to about 15 unsuspecting people. Tonight, Sis. Janis brought me my letter and showed me where I miswrote the zip at the bottom of the stationary. So those of you who may have received this, flip the first 2 numbers on the zip. Now that is only one mistake you say, ha! You have no idea, first I had one thing written but Daryl said, maybe I should reword it because of one particular issue. Sis. Janis agreed. Then I decided to do a photo card of the kids. That was a joy to take, right Sis. Janis. Have you ever tried to get an ornery 2 year old and 4 year old to cooperate. We had a calf rope involved.....oh boy. You will understand when you see the card. I have also experienced older children who cannot smile in a non-cheesy way. Any one else have that?
Well, I need to get to bed. I have one child sick, Daryl is starting to feel bad and I am going on little sleep. Y'all have a great day.....Stay warm to those fighting the cold. It is quite chilly here but we finally have snow on the ground. Praise the Lord for shelter and heat.

1 comment:

cokelady said...

Ha! You've just written the story of my week! I had numerous typ-o's (is that spelled right?! HA!) in my Christmas letter, too, including the header "Lightin' Joe" instead of "LightNin' Joe." And as for pictures, we actually suffered through professional ones this year. I calf rope would have come in very handy. I'll keep it in mind for next time. I keep thinking pictures will get easier as the kids get older. NOT YET!!!