Saturday, April 25, 2009

Goin yard salen

ok I have got to be quick. I am at Sis. Janis and I talked her into goin yard salen. I just wanted to touch base with you all. It seems life is crazy busy! My hubby has been workin hard and just got home from 2 weeks away. boo hoo This is the life of a truck driver. We are celebrating 15 years of marriage this year and I should be used to it. (our anniversary is during camp this year so no romantic get aways..... not that that ever happens now with 4 youngins)
ok I hear Sis Janis so I better rap up. Sis. Becki, We are glad you have ac....you are staying with us when y'all come up right. Don't worry space, it's all good. ok gotta make like a banana and split :)

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Did you find any good deals? Hope ya'll had fun.

cokelady said...

Anniversary during Camp, hu? James turns 30 years old on the last day of Camp. Should be a fun week with lots of extra reasons to celebrate! (Like we need any more excuses to party at Camp, right?! Ha!)

Are you SURE you want us to stay with you??? We don't want to put anybody out and I know you don't have the space you did before. I'll let you work it out with James. :-) We can't wait to see all of you!