Saturday, May 25, 2013

I almost gave up that anyone reads this...........SURPRISE!

So life is so full of surprises!  By now, most of you know we had a baby boy.  6 days past his due date but right with God's timing.  He is pretty fabulous.  He is an extra blessing....a time to really, really appreciate God's awesomeness.  I reflect on how this little guy was formed in me....then he came to meet the world with the help of his Maker.  He was so awake and pretty when he was born.  The labor was quick and although not painless (didn't expect pain free) endurable with God's help.  It was awesome.  See, God has allowed me to appreciate all of this pregnancy from start to now.  So cool.  I can give one pic for y'all to see if I can figure out how to upload.
 This was taken within an hour of him being born.  His hand looks a little purple in pic. 

Other surprises......I got a great surprise from the Aurora church.  A baby shower in a box.  I was so touched, they haven't forgotten us lol.  I loved it.  They even sent cake and a pack of koolaid for punch.  It was so great.

I got brave yesterday and took all 5 youngin's out.  I was surprised that it was so good.  Today Bekah and I went out for a couple hours with Hunter.  He started fussy but took a nap.

So far 3 surprises......then I looked at my blog and guess what....more than Sister Janis was following me.  I had given up blogging a long while back and thought facebook was all that and a bag of chips.  Facebook is facebook.  Not as personal.  I am back to fb but not posting as much if any. 

So I guess I am back.  I may not be as exciting as Sis. Becki and wrecking a deck ; )  but I may share a nifty or two.

All y'all headin to BTI, have a wonderful time.  I am going to try to watch if I am up.  Is it only going to be morning devotions or is anything else being broadcast?

Got to settle down and try to get to bed.  Church in the morning and we are picking up a visitor.



3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thank you for a new post, new news, and a great picture of your beautiful little surprise! I love it!!!

And your surprises are WAY better than our crashing-into-the-deck variety, just so you know. ;-)

Dave and Melissa said...

So, nice to see a post from you. What a beautiful baby! God bless!!
Love you :)

Tammy K. said...

welcome back....he's a cutie.