Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Count down.....36 1/2 weeks

So this is the count down to meeting this new little one.  I mentioned to someone recently that I feel this one is coming sooner than later....is that hopeful thinking or maybe just something in me that God is preparing me for I don't know.  Our life has been full of new exciting things that God has been putting in order.  He has fulfilled promises left and right.  Many know we are no longer in CO and Daryl is pastoring his first church.  A bit nerve racking but peaceful at the same time.  We are expecting our 5th child soon (due the 24th).  Lots of new you know.  We have had some rough times but we have learned (and are learning) to trust God. 

School has been hard to do the past couple of days.  All I want to do is sleep sleep sleep.  I have done alot of hanging out in my room.  I feel like a bum!  I need to so get motivated and the day is 3/4 over.  Church is tonight at 6 pm, prayer meeting tonight then tomorrow auxillary service.  We are going to have to start supper in about 45 minutes.  We are going to have left overs again but I am not complaining.  Left overs have been great.  We had a fellowship Sunday after church and had so much food left (everyone left it for us).  It has been a blessing.  We just finished off the last of the steak last night.....sad.  It was really thin skirt steak that was marinaded in chimoya(I think that is how it is spelled)  We have a pot of beans, left over ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans this amazing salsa that Sis. Yolanda made (it makes me sweat but it so good!)  We have been frying corn tortillas and making tostadas.  Yummy!!

I am skyping Sis Janis right now and how exciting the two of us are.  We are sitting here not saying much of anything haha.  We are boring sorts of people.  (I am anyway)

Well, I need to probably skiddadle......we'll catch you on the flip side.

1 comment:

ToughLady said...

how could you say that about you're bestie just kidding...