Monday, March 25, 2013

Isn't it interesting how you can have a fabulous Sunday and the devil attacks full force on Monday?  He doesn't want us to have any victory at all.  What are we to do?  We are to tell him to take a hike, we have the VICTORY......devil get thee behind.  I woke up this morning in a kind of haze....just blah.  I have had one of those mornings that I can't get motivated.  We need to do school and I want a movie day.  I need to overcome that and just get busy.  I don't need to be a lazy person.  What a silly battle. 

On a lighter note, the kids have quite the lizard collection (only 2).  We got home from church yesterday to find out someone left the cage slightly open, these critters saw this as opportunity and escaped unbeknown to me.  They found them but that is one thing I said cannot happen.  I do not want reptiles loose in the house.  They didn't get far but yuck.....now they keep going to where they got out.  Pretty soon, they will figure out how to open the enclosure.....lol.  I told the kids they have to find the critters food today though.  It has been chilly so no crickets.  They will do better fending for themselves in the backyard.

Well I suppose I should kick start this day.  Have a great day with the peace of the Lord!

1 comment:

ToughLady said...

keep posting so i can have something to read about, you are better then me at blogging.. Keep rebuking the devil so that he doesn't have a chance, God Bless