Wednesday, March 5, 2014

You were lost then you were found!

HI ALL!!!!!  I had lost my blog.....AGAIN!  Isn't that so crazy to lose a blog.  So here I am, thinking that title can preach.  It is much like our lives, we were roving around and around in sin not knowing we were lost.  My blog was in cyber land lost and not knowing it was lost.  It was just floating there enjoying itself (if a blog could enjoy itself)  Maybe it was talking to neighbor blogs without a care in the world.  But its creator had a plan for it, to write more but it had to be found.  Now a blog doesn't know how to come to its creator.  A sinner has to be shown how to come to God!  It is then the sinner who kneels before the Almighty asking to be saved from their sinful state.  What a wonderful day that is!  The sinner is no longer a sinner, they are a new creature in Christ.  Praise the Lord.

Maybe a silly comparison but I am glad I found this blog yet again.  The last problem is that cyberland wouldn't let me sign in to my account!! Finally, today I thought I would try one more time and walaa here I am.

So what is going on in the Clark house these days?  School, school and more school!  We have fallen into a descent schedule which my youngins have made possible.  I awake to hear school started and they are under way (at least the one who is doing video school is underway!)  The others have their computers on and it seems they are getting some done.  Hunter makes schooling a challenge.  He wants to be held and doesn't want to let the scholars complete school.  He is asleep now which means we better hustle.  Oops, look what I just found, this means one is not getting school done. :)
Ok, woke Grady so he can finish school.  Seems 6:30am was too much for him today.  Ok, big sis said he was faking but he looks awful comfy!
Hunter is getting so big, he is nearing that 1 year mark.  WOW!  He took four steps yesterday which is pretty awesome.  I don't remember my others soloin' it until after 1 year.  He is a great big blessing even when he distracts us from work.
 I thought I might post a pic or two for ya'
 This is before hair cut. 
Fort out of sticks.
Happy Hunter!
Alright, so I plan to post more, now and again as long as I don't lose it again!  God bless you who serve the Lord.

2 comments:

ToughLady said...

well I am glad you are found, nice to hear what is going on with you all (even though we Skype)some times. I like the picture of Brett with his hair spiked cute, and of course can't leave out Hunter cutie patootie...love ya guuys

Dave and Melissa said...

Great pictures!!!