Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello. I am trying a new ritual. "Me Time" at the public library. That sounds very interesting doesn't it? Well, I had to run a couple of errands and Daryl is home with the kids. This is my me time, I may even go to the store and buy cheese. OOOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHH what suspense EH? Any who, I thought I might just put a new post.
We watched Fireproof yesterday after church. This is a pretty good movie. I have enjoyed movies from this group in Georgia. Flywheel was wonderful as was Facing the Giants. Have y'all seen these. I do have to say that this new one had us crying in the first five min. and on the edge of our seats afew mins later. I pray that more and more of the Truth is revealed to this group as they continue this area of ministry. There is one part of the movie that the husband takes a baseball bat to the computer. My hubby was cheering, if you don't know...he does not like the computer much nor the internet. He has got on it at other people's houses to look something up but as you know, he doesn't want it in our house.
Our prayers go out to Bro. Gerald as he had been sick yesterday. Also, we are praying that Sis. Horne is feeling much better. I need to sign off for now....better a little post than nothing.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

"Facing the Giants" and "Fireproof" still choke me up everytime I watch them. I haven't seen "Flywheel" though...didn't even know it existed until we were watching the extras on the video. I really like the scene where the son is going off about his wife and the father ends up standing underneath the cross and the son realizes that the way his wife has been treating him is the way he has been treating God. I was sobbing at that point.

Montgomery's said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Fireproof and we really enjoyed Facing the Giants. I too didn't know that Flywheel was out there. I'll have to ask about it. Great hearing from ya.

ToughLady said...

great post Stacey, you did a very good job at posting keep it up....

Tammy K. said...

My favorite scene was the same as Sis. Tammi's
It was a great movie except I hate that they threw in that little sentence that the other fireman said he divorced his first wife because they were not saved. Sam was VERY upset at that deception the devil had to throw in there. I did love the movie other then that. It is nice to watch something where you don't have to worry about the next word being a bad one.