Friday, January 15, 2010

that was weird....i clicked when i should have tabbed...can you tell i txt too much....no caps no punctuation nada.....so i was looking back and no comments on the last 3 blogs.....i guess everyone is facebooking which i can't do at the library....oh well.

So it is men's retreat this weekend....what are we to do.....I wish ladies retreat was more than once a year....I so look forward to it. Well, since we don't have anyone but janis and I on this side of the state.....we are having a game night with the mom's from our homeschool group. It should be fun if I get over this nasty cold.....I am hosting so I better get well and get the house in order. Any of you ladies want to venture over here you are so welcome to...it would be great!!!! I am gonna have to sayTTFN gotta scat, cat. I need to get home and take a nap!

1 comment:

Vicki Smith said...

Let me get this straight...are you hosting the cold or the game night?