Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hi once again from the library

Ok. I should be home getting ready for hunting but I need to get out a while. I had to run some errands for Daryl so I ran by here quick like. We are getting ready to go hunting tomorrow night. We both have our tags as I stated before, I hope we get them filled although I have no idea where we will put all that meat. We only have a small freezer aside from the one on our fridge.
Daryl has been spending today making bunks in our slide in camper. We were given it and it is in decent shape but only slept 2-3 people. we are going to be putting all six of us in it so we needed beds. He has been having fun making these bunks and with all that body heat we should not need a heater, which is a good thing because we don't have one.
Have you ever had one of those "blah" days? I am having one today. I dislike these days, even as I post I am thinking this is a "blah"post. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and God has made them all. I need to remind myself "this is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it"
I don't have any more exciting news to report. Pray for us on our hunting trip....we will be gone until Wed. unless we get our animals sooner. Hope you all are having an "un-blah" day.

No comments: