Tuesday, July 21, 2009

is there anybody out there

Ok, I have not been the greatest blogger lately but it seems all have gone to private blogs or face book. I don't think I totally understand face book, I did sign up because several have requested me to be their friend but I don't know what to do. OK technology is no longer my strong suite. Please bare with my ignorance or whatever you want to call it.

I am at Sis. Janis looking at my email and I thought I would blog for half a moment. I am doing this in between responding to txt messages on my phone. I am getting good at txting on my no keyboard phone. I am amazed at the ways we shorten words and deliberately misspell just to get our thoughts down. I was laughing because josh l was txting and we were talking about homeschool but to save one more key swipe we spelled it skool. That is where our education is heading eh? LOL

I need to head back home but wanted to say hey y'all.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

I don't have a personal blog anymore, but am doing a church blog as we get the work established here in OKC. I'm on facebook, so you can find me there.